If you need my Microsoft Word Book Formatting Services (help with getting your book published), then please use the form below for an initial contact.
If you’re unsure, then…
See What Others Have Said About My Work
Below is some of the feedback I’ve received for my Microsoft Word Book Formatting services (Note: I don’t format books in Framemaker or InDesign anymore):
- “Answers once and for all, "what's the difference between working with a professional/specialist vs an amateur/generalist?"“
- “World Class Book Formatter using Microsoft Word“
- “His level of professionalism and communication was second to none“
- “Russ was excellent to work with“
- “Russ Crowley is a true professional.“
- “ I cannot recommend Russ enough!“
- “Working with Russ was truly a pleasure!“
- “Russ was very knowledgeable...“
- “He is an expert...“
- “Holy Cow!“
My Microsoft Word Book Formatting Services Form
The prices do vary, but the below are general guidelines of what you need to think about.
Some error has occured.
If there’s any doubt, or you’re quite simply unsure of what you want, just Contact me; we can then schedule an informal chat and I can advise on what I think would be the best way to go.
My Credit in Your Book
Word-of-mouth is how I get most of my business, so you allow me the right to include my name as your book formatter (complete with email address/link in an ebook, and email address if a print book) in your book. This is already covered in the above fees; however, should you wish for my credit to be removed, then be advised that a $150 non-credit fee will be required (it’s built into the form above).
Procedure After I Receive Your Quote
After you’ve sent your request to me, I will contact you if I have any questions and, once all is agreed, can confirm payment amount. You can then Paypal me the amount and I will then start work as agreed.